Greetings bloggers! I was extremely surprised and humbled to learn that a fellow awesome teenage writer, Stellular Scribe, has nominated me for a Liebster Award! This is amazing and it has definitely made my day a whole lot more exciting, so thank you! Stellular Scribe has a beautiful writing style in her poetry and I am happy to meet another blogger with the same interests as me (and a Whovian at that) 😉 So follow her! Thank you so much for nominating me and good luck with your writing!
This award was created to recognize new and talented bloggers and, although I do not speak German, the word “liebster” means “dearest” in German. Now, here are the rules for this award.
The Liebster Award Rules
- Thank the nominator and post a link to his/her blog
- Display the award on your blog
- Answer the eleven questions provided by the nominator
- Nominate 5-11 blogs which have less than 1,000 followers, and let them know they’ve been nominated
- Make up and post eleven questions for your nominees to answer
- Post these rules on your blog
Here are the questions from Stellular Scribe’s blog.
1. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
This is kind of boring, but I really want to learn how to play the guitar or the piano or an instrument it is easy to write music for. Although playing the violin is fun, there aren’t many songs besides the ones written by Bach and Mozart that that you can play, and writing music for the violin isn’t very easy either. Besides that, time travel sounds good too. XD
2. What would you title the autobiography of your life?
Oooooo… that’s hard. What do you name such an important book? I think I would call my autobiography “Running Through Rain” because that was the title of the poem I wrote when I first realized that I was good at writing. Otherwise, it just sounds cool.
3. At what age did you become an adult? (if ever)
Me? An adult? Impossible! Although I have seen many things in my life that have changed my views and made me mature greatly, I don’t think I can call myself an adult just yet. There is still a lot of childhood that I need to experience.
4. What question do you hate to answer?
That’s a very interesting one. I think the question that I hate would have to be, “Why are you so happy?” because I’ve been asked it so many times that I’m beginning to fear that happiness is becoming a rare feeling. I have always been an optimistic person and I try to help others see the good side of life, but when people have to question my happiness, it makes me wonder why it is so hard to be happy these days and why people can’t imagine someone being so happy all of the time. It kind of scares me.
5. Who is your hero and why?
It’s so hard for me to have just one hero. My family inspires me, my teachers teach me, everyone I have talked to has in some way shaped the person I am. The one person I have never been able to forget, however, is my 6th grade science teacher, who one the last day of school told me that I should not wait until halfway through the year to show people what a great voice I have. This was an amazing piece of advice that carried me through moving to a new school and having to start all over again, and I will never forget it.
6. If you suddenly had the ability to time travel, but only for one trip, where and when would you go?
I imagine this situation sometimes. I imagine the Doctor or some other time traveling creature coming up to me and asking me where the one place in space and time that I would wish to go is. In the end, I think that I would just love to go up in space, no matter the time, and just stand on the balcony of my time machine and look out on our planet below and the endless space around me. It is a view that very few people get to see in their lifetimes, and to just be able to stand up there and feel so small, I think that it would be the greatest feeling ever.
7. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Clothes, books, useless things. If I could, I would buy an entire Barnes-n-Noble bookstore and keep it to myself (and maybe lend a few books out to friends of course). 😉
8. What’s the most striking dream you can remember? Have you ever had a lucid dream?
I have had one lucid dream, in which I realized that I was dreaming, sat up in my bed, walked over to the front door of my house, opened it, and saw that my house was floating far above a large grassy field filled with large houses, a spiraling staircase leading down to the field. It was amazing because I felt as though I could actually feel the spiraling stairs below my feet as I walked down them, although I can’t remember much of what happened afterwards, and even then it doesn’t really make any sense.
9. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Being able to freeze and travel through time (like Hiro Nakamura from “Heroes”). It would be definitely cool to be able to freeze time and get some more sleep or spend an entire day on the computer. But then, flying would be really awesome too…
10. If you could be an expert in any field, what field or subject would it be?
Languages! I would like to be able to speak and understand any language (maybe even animal languages?). Well, we can’t have everything. XD
11. Do you collect anything?
Rocks and snow globes (although not religiously or anything). I collect memories mostly.
Here are my nominations for this award. You should check out their blogs!
Here are my eleven questions!
- If you had the chance to meet any real person (living or dead) who would it be?
- If you had the chance to meet any fictional person who would it be?
- What actor/actress would you want to star in a movie with you?
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- What is one thing that you have never done and wished you could?
- What would your superhero name be?
- What is your catchphrase/ mantra/ “words to live by”?
- Would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
- What is the worst advice that someone has ever given you?
- What is the best advice that someone has ever given you?
- Is there any part of your life that you would do over again if you could?
Thank you again for this amazing award Stellular Scribe and for making my day more exciting!